Thai Green Curry
Updated: Dec 4, 2020
I love curry yellow, red and green. I did to make a green curry with red rice and fried grouper for dinner. Green curry is popular in central Thailand,
Popular in central Thailand, green curry is a dish combining a paste made with ingredients such as green chilis, ginger, lemongrass, fish sauce, and coconut milk.
This vegetarian Thai green curry recipe features fresh asparagus, carrots and spinach in a delicious green coconut sauce. It’s full of flavor and simple enough for weeknight dinners. You cannot go wrong with red rice. Red rice has a nutty flavor
Serves 4-5 Time 40 minutes
4 tablespoons curry paste
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 sliced carrots 1 inch thick
2 green onions chopped
garlic clove, minced
2 tomatoes chopped
jalapeno pepper, deseeded
1/4 chopped green pepper
1 can coconut milk
1 chicken bouillon cube
1/2 cup of water
3 tablespoons sweet chili oil
2 dried red chili peppers, chopped with seeds
Small handful Thai basil leaves, ripped, and lime wedges, to serve
1. Heat the oil in a large pan on high add the paste and cook for 1 minutes.
2. Lower the heat to medium and add carrots, red chili, green onion, garlic, tomatoes , jalapeno, green pepper, cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
3. Add the stock, chicken bullion cube simmer for 35 minutes
4. Add coconut milk, sweet chili sauce, and butter bring to the boil.
5. Lower the heat to medium, simmer for 2-3 minutes
6. Serve with rice.
NOTE: Red rice and Cabbage check recipes in our sides section
Keywords #recipes #thai #curry #thaicurry #greencurry #vegertarian #easyrecipe #currypaste #greencurrypaste