Chicken Apple Sausage Pasta Bake
This Chicken Apple Sausage One Pan Pasta is one of my favorite go-to meals. You’re love this one pot dish that’s full of flavor and so easy to make!
Sweet chicken and apple sausage paired with DivineKuizine sugar spice tender granny smith apples , pasta and creamy cheese sauce, all cooked in one pan. Can I get an Amen!!
. 3 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 pound chicken apple sausage sliced
· 1/2 onion chopped
· 1 garlic clove minced
· 1 granny smith apple chopped
· 1/2 cup chicken broth
· 1/2 red pepper; chopped
· 1 tablespoon jalapeño, deseed
· 1 tablespoon Divine Kuizine sugar spice
· 1 stick butter
· 2 tablespoons fresh sage
· 2 tablespoons flour
· 1/2 chicken bouillon cube
· 1/2 cup half and half
· 11/2 cup milk
· 10 ounce pasta
· 1 /2 cup Parmesan cheese
· green onion ;garnish
Apple Sausage Mixture
1. In large oven safe pan/skillet, add olive oil and butter and set temperature to medium high heat
2. Add in onions, peppers sauté until soften spoon out of the pan and set aside in same pot add apples, Dizine Kuizine sugar spice, 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon fresh sage sauté apples until soft.
3. Remove apples out of pan.
4. In the same pan cook sausage about 5 minutes until brown.
5. Mix all ingredients in a bowl this is your apple sausage mixture
1. Melt butter in saucepan over low heat until it bubbles up, blend in flour, incorporated chicken bouillon cube. This is the roux.
2. Add milk, broth, and half and half; simmer minutes or until thicken.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese and remaining sage and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread pasta in a baking dish, top with sausage mixture , spoon cream on top of sausage mixture; repeat steps.
Repeat layers ending with Parmesan cheese. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover. Cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.