A nice break from your typical ground beef hamburgers and much healthier for you. These chicken burgers are so flavorful, delicious. I served these burgers with peppers and DivineKuizine products. I baked these chicken burgers and they came out so juicy and flavorful loaded with the caramelized pepper with a hint of sweetness from the DivineKuizine sugar spice I actually used Ground chicken gouda apple sausage , but you can use this recipe with plain ground chicken . I tend to forget about ground chicken , these burgers were so juicy and moist, I wondered why I don’t eat it more often, especially in burger form.
· 1 pound ground chicken
· 1 cup bell pepper , (red, and green), sliced julienne
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· 1/4 cup of red onion, sliced julienne
· 1 jalapeno, deseed , sliced julienne
· salt and pepper
· pinch, cayenne pepper
· 1 tablespoon butter
· 1 teaspoon grapeseed, oil
· 1 teaspoon onion and garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375˚ F. on a baking sheet
2. Form 4-6 patties with your hands that are about 3/4"-1" thick. Place on Baking sheet. Bake for 20 -25 minutes.
3. In a frying pan place oil, butter peppers and spices in the pan sauté until soften , but still firm .
Note : If you are using plain ground chicken burger season with salt , pepper, onion and garlic powder.