Cranberry , Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
· 2 Sweet potato, chopped to inch thick
· 1/2 lb pound Brussels sprouts , cut in half
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 3 cloves garlic minced
· 2 tablespoon Divine Kuizine, Sugar spice
· 1 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
· Handful dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Scrub and rinse the potatoes. Pat dry and dice into one inch pieces.
3. Wash Brussels sprouts and trim off the ends, slice in half length-wise.
4. Mix all ingredients together. Coat oil and spices to vegetable mixtures. .
5. Roast for 35-40 minutes. Potatoes should be golden and soft and Brussels should be well roasted and lightly charred. Sprinkle an handful of dried cranberries on top.