This shrimp stir-fry recipe is supper easy and has tons of flavor, with minimal effort! Simple ingredients along with a simple sauce yields a delicious, nutritious, and slightly spicy stir fry that you’ll want to make every week! The simpler the better. Stir fries are such an easy way to incorporate lots of flavor, texture, and veggies into a meal with minimal effort. This recipe is delicious and pretty healthy.You can substitute the protein for chicken , tofu , or no protein just enjoy the vegetables and sauce. Yum!
· Pound fresh raw shrimp
· 1/2 pound fresh green beans
· 1/2 pound broccoli , chopped
· 1 TSP hot chili oil
· 2 TBSP olive or grapeseed oil
STIR FRY SAUCE
· 3 TBSP low sodium soy sauce gluten-free or regular
· 1-2 TSP light sesame seed oil
· 2 TBSP oyster sauce
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· 1 TBSP DivineKuizine sugar spice
· 1 TBSP sweet chili sauce
· 1 TBSP Sriracha
· 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
· 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
· Jasmine rice
1. Clean and peel, and deveined, your shrimp or you can also buy your shrimp already peeled and deveined.
2. Whisk together stir-fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Fill a large pan or high-sided skillet with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Add green beans and broccoli and blanch for 2-3 minutes. A quick boil of the vegetables helps them tenderize faster. If preferred, skip this step and stir fry the vegetables a bit longer before adding shrimp and sauce.
4. Drain and rinse vegetables and return to pan. Bring to medium-high heat with chili and grapeseed oil or olive oil. Stir fry green beans and broccoli for a minute or two until tender, then add shrimp stir-fry for about 1 minute the shrimp will still be slightly pink ; then add stir- fry sauce to pan..Reduce heat to medium.
5. Allow to simmer for a couple minutes, uncovered, to thicken the sauce and fully cook the shrimp.
6. Remove from heat once the green beans and broccoli are tender, the shrimp is cooked through and the sauce is nice and bubbly.
7. Garnish crushed red pepper flakes
8. Serve with of rice, or straight up!