Stuff Chicken Breast with Asparagus
Delicious chicken breast stuffed with creamy and cheesy asparagus, cream cheese filling baked in the oven is super juicy and tasty. Family-friendly and super quick to make. Low-Carb, Keto healthy dinner recipe.This dish has only 1 net carb per serving making it perfect for ketosis and the keto diet!
4 chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil or grapeseed oil
1 teaspoon smoked ,divided paprika
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1 teaspoon Montreal Chicken seasoning ,divided
1 teaspoon pepper, divided
4 ounces cream cheese, softened (Note half of 8oz block)
1/4 cup grated white cheddar
1/4 cup grated sharp yellow sharp
1/4 cup of red pepper, finely chopped
1/4 cup of yellow pepper, finely chopped
3 tablespoons DivineKuizine remoulade sauce
1 ½ cups chopped fresh asparagus , blanched
2 cups of chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Boil asparagus in chicken broth for 1-2 minutes and cool in cold water set aside.
3. Add cream cheese, cheeses, peppers, DivineKuizine remoulade, asparagus, ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine
4. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
5. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
6. Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
7. Add the smoke paprika, salt, pepper and Montreal chicken seasoning and sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
8. Spoon the cheese and asparagus mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
9. Place the chicken breasts in a frying pan face down and brown flip. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Keywords:#stuffchicken #chicken #stuffchickenasparagus #asparagus #chickenbreast #breast #quickeasystuffchicken #stuffcheesechicken #lawcarbchickenrecipe #Keto #healthychickenrecipe