Flavorful lean Jerk Chicken Burger using DivineKuizine Jerk sauce ,topped with Kale slaw using DivineKuizine remoulade, and jerk sauce pan fry and serve in on a nice burger roll. These burgers are so moist. I have had my share of dry chicken burgers. This isn’t one. The Jerk marinade, gives this burger no choice but to retain moisture.
· 1lb pound ground chicken
· 1tsp salt and pepper
· 1 tbsp oilive oil
· 3/4 cup DivineKuizine; jerk sauce
· 4 large bread rolls
· 1 bag of store bought bag Kale salad mix
1. To prepare the burgers, add the ground chicken breast to a bowl, season with salt and pepper, stir in the jerk sauce blend and form the meat into four patties. Note you can prepare ahead of time. To marinade the ground chicken.
2. Place olive oil in a frying pan Place the patties in the pan, being sure to leave a little space to breathe in between each burger. You might need to do it in batches. Cook the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes, until they’re well seared on the bottom side.Using a wide, thin spatula, flip the burgers over and cook them for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4. To assemble, spread both sides of the bun with the DivineKuizine remoulade sauce. Place the burger on the bottom half of the bun and top with a generous amount of the Kale slaw , pour a little more of the DivineKuizine jerk sauce and finish with the top bun.