The Best Steak Fajitas
Steak fajitas make a quick and easy meal perfect for weeknight dinner or on the weekends. Made with beef, peppers, onions and served with a stack of warm tortillas and condiments. They are always a favorite! My steak fajitas recipe is perfect for easy meal prep to make weeknight meals even easier! Tender, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth slices of steak with bell peppers and onion. Serve with tortillas, pico. It does not get any better. I have the perfect marinate for these steak fajitas.
· 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
· 1 pound of flank steak, skirt steak or carne asada
· 1 large yellow onion, sliced julienne
· bell peppers of various colors, stemmed, seeded, de-ribbed, sliced julienne
· fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded, ribs removed, sliced julienne
·2 teaspoon DivineKuizine Sugar Spice
· tablespoon butter
· 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 cup finely chopped white onion (about 1 small onion)
1 medium jalapeno or Serrano pepper, ribs and seeds removed, finely chopped
¼ cup lime juice
¾ teaspoon salt
2 roma tomatoes
½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (about 1 bunch)
STEAK FAJITA MARINADE:
· Juice of 1 lime
· 1/4 cup pineapple juice
· 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
· clove garlic, peeled, minced
· 2 teaspoon ground cumin
· 2 teaspoon chili powder
· 1 teaspoon smoke paprika
· 1 teaspoon sugar spice
· 1 teaspoon onion powder
· salt and pepper
Pour the marinade on the steak cover the steak in the marinade place in a ziplock bag and marinate for 2-24 hours in the refrigerator.
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, peppers, DivineKuizine Sugar Spice and butter. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are caramelized and the peppers are tender and slightly browned, 15. set aside.
2. Remove meat from the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking.
3. Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly grease grates with oil. If cooking on the stove, heat a heavy pan with a little oil, over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook for a few minutes on each side, flipping only once, steak is medium rare, or medium ( whichever you prefer) about 3-10 minutes. Remove meat to a plate, cover with tinfoil and allow to rest.
4. Mash Black Beans - Canned Beans season- salt , cumin, onion powder ,garlic powder and chili powder. cook on medium to low head and mash with potato masher.
5. Serve with warm tortillas, Pico , Peppers , Sour Cream , Black Beans any other
Keywords: #fajitas #mexicanfood #steakfajitas #steak #easyfajitas #bestfajitas #latinfood #recipe #easyrecipe #comfortfood