My friends and family absolutely love these cupcakes, not to mention this easy recipe using DivineKuizine sugar spice and DivineKuizine apple fritter mix . These apple pie cupcakes will make anyone buckle at the knees. These Apple Pie Cupcakes are perfectly spiced cupcakes topped with apple pie filling and a light whipped frosting. The perfect way to get your Apple Pie fix! When you don’t feel like having an apple pie then these Apple Pie Cupcakes are just the best alternative that you can get. You really can’t go wrong with these spice cupcakes!
Jump to the Apple Pie Cupcakes Recipe or watch my quick recipe video showing you how I made them.
1/1/2 cup DivineKuzine Apple Fritter Mix
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2/4 cup DivineKuizine Sugar Spice
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
Caramel sauce -store bought (Smuckers simple delight)
Kosher salt to sprinkle on top of caramel sauce
2 apples peeled and dice( granny smith)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp DivineKuizine Sugar Spice
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp cornstarch and water; combine
Butter cream Frosting:
3 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup butter 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 to 2 tablespoons half and half 2 tbsp DivineKuizine Sugar Spice
Caramelize Apple :
Peel and diced into cube. Place them in a saucepan with all ingredients and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes or until the apples become tender. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
To Make Cupcakes:
Preheat oven 350F
1. In a bowl beat the white sugar, DivineKuizine sugar and butter until light and creamy.
2. While continuing to beat, gradually pour in the eggs, then the vanilla. Next add DivineKuizine Apple Fritter batter mixture, then your milk and sour cream, beat all ingredients well combined. Divide the batter evenly among the cups of the prepared muffin tin. Bake for about 154-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick (around the edge) comes out clean.
3. Let the cupcakes cool in the tin for a few minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
1. Beat the half and half , powdered sugar, vanilla extract, DivineKuizine Sugar Spice and in a medium bowl until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
2. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with your favorite tip and pipe a swirl of frosting
3. Top each with a Caramel sauce, mound of apple filling and salt.