Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Muffins
This is the only sweet potato chocolate chip muffin recipe you will ever need for breakfast or dessert. These sweet potato chocolate chip muffins are light and tender treats full of Divinkuizine sugar spice spices and plenty of chocolate chips. These sweet potato chocolate chip muffins are great to have on hand for a fall snack, and they freeze well too, so make a double batch Super easy to make all you need is DivineKuizine Apple Fritter Mix and DivineKuizine Sugar Spice and few wet ingredients.
I used dark chocolate chips because I love dark chocolate but you can use semi- sweet chocolate chips. The chocolatey goodness coming through in each and every bite. These muffins are such a great fall favorite the sweetness from sweet potato, DivineKuizine sugar spice and chocolate all I can say yummy!
Ingredients: makes 12 muffins
1 package of DivineKuizine apple fritter mix
3/4 cup DivineKuizine sugar spice
1/2 cup stick of butter- melted
1 cup of sweet potato puree, equate 2 roasted sweet potatoes
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 12 muffin cups with muffin liners.
2. Roast sweet potatoes on 350F for about 45 minutes or until tender
3. In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes , melted butter , and eggs vanilla In a separate bowl, combine the DivineKuizine apple fritter mix and DivineKuizine sugar spice.
4. Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips..
5. Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins, filing just over ⅔ of the way. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F. Allow to cool slightly before serving!
Keywords: #muffins #sweetpotatomuffins #chocolatechipmuffins #sweetpotatochocolatechipmuffins #fallmuffins #brekfast #dessert #easymuffinrecipe #recipes